Meet the Team

Here you can see all the characters that make the Paulreyno Show what it is today. They are all different and here is some bio about them I hope you enjoy reading it

Friday, July 07, 2006

Father Mick


Father Mick is me, I have been responsible for all the press releases the websites, all the uploading of stuff etc. I have been given a spot in the show but I don't know when yet. I am also the Shows Catholic Priest, I have been in the clergy for over 20 years. I do have a bit of a reputation as I consider myself to be a bit of an iconaclast, where preaching is concerned. I often refer to the Trinity, the father the son and the holy ghost as Big Daddy, JC Junior and Spooky. So watch out for me I gurantee you a few laughs. Oh yes I would mind half of the mail that Little Vic gets, coz girls I am better looking than him and I speak in a Yorkshire/irish accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home